As another year comes to a close, this is a good opportunity to reflect on the past year and to think ahead to the upcoming one. These year in review worksheets will help.
>>> DOWNLOAD THE YEAR IN REVIEW <<<
This year in review printable has 2 pages.
The first is looking back at the past year. It encourages you to look over the year and write down:
- your favourite memory
- something you learned
- the hardest thing you did
- the best thing you did
- something new you did
- what you are thankful for
- something you are proud of
The second page is looking ahead to the next year. Instead of resolutions and promises that you can’t keep, these pages ask you to consider:
- what you want to try
- where you’d love to visit
- a goal you have
- something you need to accomplish
- something you’d like to do again
- something you want to get better at
- something you want to learn
Find these new year’s worksheets in the learning centre printables library under seasonal resources.