About This Website
Our target audience is Canadian homeschooling families. So, we’re always looking for products, websites, services, and companies that are relevant.
I love sharing resources with my readers! For this website, we generally are only looking to feature Canadian businesses and companies – so if you are outside our country, please know that we might decline a review opportunity for this site.
If you would like me to review and/or giveaway your product, please contact me with the details. When I do reviews, I will make sure that my readers are directed to your website and/or contact details in the case they want to purchase or get more information. Sometimes, I outsource reviews to other contributors because they are a better match for your product – be that age range, interest, etc. This assures that your product will be reviewed properly.
Sending me a product does not necessarily mean a positive review. I will honestly share what I feel are the pros and cons of the product as clearly as I can. If your product isn’t a good fit for our family, I will contact you to discuss why before considering our post.
- Please provide a full size product for an accurate review. Sample sizes don’t allow us to experience it properly. Actual products are preferred to digital copies of things like books, but we are willing to talk about options, if that’s not possible for you.
- Companies must pay for all expenses such as the product and shipping.
- Products sent for review will not be returned.
- Products will be reviewed within a reasonable amount of time and all reviews will be of my own personal opinion as stated in the disclosure statement.
- If you would like to offer a giveaway to add to my review, please note that you are to ship to winner of prize directly – not to me. I will contact you with the winners details at the end of the giveaway period.
- French Essentials
- Sap To Syrup DVD
- Creating History
- A Path of Their Own
- Supercharged Science
- Super Scratch Adventure 2.0
Please email me at [email protected]