Wearing a t-shirt about homeschooling is fun. In the summer, I tried to offer an opportunity for the purchase of some shirts to the community, but it didn’t go as well as I hoped for a few reasons – the first being that it was an American company which basically made the costs pretty prohibitive. After that experience, I went on the search for an alternative and I’m excited to share with you my new homeschool t-shirt store!
The company that hosts the store and creates each shirt is called Wordans – based out of Canada with many years of experience in the shirt industry.
- Kids’ Shirts – $21.99
- Adult’s Shirts – $23.99
- Infant’s Body Suits – $18.99
Here’s some of the details:
- Shipping is free if you buy $80+ in custom products. If you buy less than that, shipping varies according to what you order, but it’s about $8-10.
- There is no minimum order before they will print a shirt. You order it. They make it. They send it to you. You don’t have to wait until a certain quota has been met before it is approved for making.
- There is no time limit. Order today, next week, next month, next year – all designs will remain available.
- You can order multiple designs in a single order (this was a frustrating discovery from the last attempt).
- If you don’t like the products that I’ve put together, you can take the designs I’ve created and use them on your own preferred product. So – say you wanted an adult sized shirt and I’ve only made it in a kids’ size – you can create it yourself!
Current designs available:
Purchasing a shirt through my store, using one of my designs to make your own product, or following my affiliate link to create your own gear will give me a portion of the sale. In terms of my storefront, I have made my own profit margin incredibly low – mostly just to make the pricing even. I didn’t really create the store for my own financial gains, but for the fun of our community.